Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Portraits

This is my dad at my house in the afternoon. I took this photo because I really liked the bright colors behind the black clothes.
I also liked the image of my dad in cyan. Again I like the darks with the lights
This is my older sister at out house in the afternoon. She had just gotten home and wasn't expecting a photo to be taken. I liked the amount of light in this photo.
I also like this photo because her eyes are trying to ignore the camera.
I like the expression in this photo and the big eyes.
This is my little sister in our house in the afternoon. The picture looks blurred because she was angry that I was taking a picture of her.
 This is my best friend Garett. He was in deep thought as I took this picture.
He then decided to be weird and I was able to get this picture. I like the shadow in the picture.
 I like this picture because of my little sister in the background.
I like the expression on this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment